Thursday, May 13, 2004

Yo Peeps, look who's in the HOuse!!! me la, kEong.

Yo peeps, wassup man? hope everybody is alive and kicking ya? (-_-) opps, should be (^_^)

Me and Angie were kinda sianzZ for the past 2 days. Read articles, Listen to our supervisor.Nothing much ba.

Tell u guys about my supervisor, he's american. Very friendly and is a joker.I feel abit awkward, when he joke with us, and the "laughing " response from us is not very gd. It's not i dun wan to laugh, maybe i catch no ball on what he's saying, BUT BUT i'm trying hard, you know, to laugh.In the end, i laugh until quite fake la. our supervisor sometimes sIan half. Cause angie and me are pretty serious. Lolz.. Den when he tell us the wrong things,he always say "Sorry, i lied, it should be...."

Today is third day, i put my barang barang there, my spoon, cup, milo, tea, sugar. I feel like home man.. it's terrific!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home