Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I'm such an asshole..

Last night went to catch Day After Tomorrow @ Great World.. In Gold Class.. wow.. its been a loooong time since I felt sooo classy.. Me and Keong checked into the Gold Class Lounge and I felt high class.. but haha.. we ordered jumbo hotdog with softdrinks.. The food was SERVED to us inside the theatre before the movie started.. Oh god.. I feel like such a spoilt brat..
I visited the abattoir today.. aww.. I didn't get the chance to cut the esophagus out.. and due to time constraint.. I didn't get to tour the abattoir around.. would love to if i have the chance.. hmz.. there was this stink around the place.. the smell of meat if you left it outside for long ( i've been developing a sensitive nose for everything.. i wonder if the insurance covers that..).. so we walked up the platform(i waddled cos of the huge sized boots i had to wear..) where the pigs were hanged up by their hind legs and workers started to rip out their internals out.. We had to wait for the workers to hang the internals on another hanger so that we can cut(a more descriptive word would be tearing) the esophagus out.. Haiz.. better luck at cutting esophagus next time then..

Wah liew..I'm the BIGGEST DUMBO CUM ASSHOLE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.. I messed up the concentration of the decellularizing solution..and its important cos they have to bring it to Washington for the conference.. toopid Del..

Sok: Hmz.. things need to give and take.. somemore per's sensitive.. 3 months will fly away very fast..its almost a month since the last I saw of you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home