Thursday, June 24, 2004

Slacker's day

hey dude... hehe let's talk abt my day...

was busy in the morning until like 4pm.. then slacking liao.. until work over.. suppose to go for a dinner for my hsemate.. am not going.. coz rather stay home and rest the most impt SLP.. haha that's me.. haiz.. bad today coz the weather damn cold.. even in the lab also almost shivering.. haiz.. what the.. so haiz.. hate it when walking back home..coz have to "brave" thru the coldness before i can get my warmth, even reach home also jialat .. my hsemate always open the door to air the hse so = cold..

but he will be going off next wed. so cant wait for him to go hehe then i can turn the radiator to like 25 degrees... more shiok and warm.. but not sure after he go anyone coming in not.. if no one that means only left me and per...

countdown: 58 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home