Thursday, May 20, 2004

Argh...

How cum nobody blog in already? Busy le huh ? God.. we're still dangling free n easy over in NTU.. hopefully.. things will start going crazy by next week.. I can feel it in my bones..

Me and Fi split le.. AS IN.. we are helping different peeps doing project.. She's paired up with Yanming to do decellularization of esophageal tissues.. while me's doing on chitosan membrane.. What the heck ? I dun even know what is it and the whole thing is very technical.. no science involved..

It was supposed to be either Fi or me do the project de.. cos the peeps there don't trust YM to do the project and Rebecca was already attached to another fellow le. Fine.. and then while we were discussing about it, YM had to come over.. and bo bian.. the project officer,MF had to tell him also. That MF said you guys decide among yourselves and we of cos can't decide.. cos me and fi noe YM canot.. so its one of us de ma.. So.. ended up drawing lots.. and I was telling MF.. are you sure?.. Argh.. Whatever..

Today YM came in late.. so I was picked to do the project.. creeps.. Kaoz.. it seems so difficult.. but i can play in the lab.. but then again.. I'm afraid of letting those peeps down.. cos u guys know lor.. I may look serious but I'm better at fooling around.

Another thing.. I DIDN'T know that YM is a pervert. Cos we were standing at the Coffee Club Xpress to buy muffin (it's great! Sam.. yummy leh..), then Bec was telling me and Fi that YM stood close to her and touched her butt.. and then Fi told me she also kana touched b4. I was so incredulous.. I didn't know.. He looked so honest.. but he gets on to my nerves..

Soo.. beware guys and gers.. cos.. u never know how sick he is.. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home