Friday, May 21, 2004

haha!!

yeah the words damn diff to read... big and small... my eyes also become big and small...

today is a SUPER boring day for me ... did nothing at the moment... not starting a new experiment till next week.. and already finished my graphs... it is now 11.50am... and i think i gonna rot till 5pm before i can go home...

haiz..dunno what's wrong with me... today feel SUPER cold..think my hands are numb now... damn sht lor... buay tahan lehz... haiz..

is finally the weekend... yeah.. will be going to glasgow tomorrow and will prob meet up with simon and his 2 partner.. then mayb they will come over to our place and stay for the nite and go back on sunday... but... no place for them to slp.. and no pillows and blanket.. dunno how they slp.. hehe...

WHO CAN HELP ME....I AM DAMN COLD NOW!!!!!!!! Freezing !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home