Monday, July 26, 2004

hey..

I din even realised we have hit more 100 posts.. does it call for a celebration..? Well.. me and Fi already have celebrated.. Guess wad? Wah liao.. we are almost eating something Italian every week lor.. Pizzas and pasta..

*swoon* I didn't know that Super Hawaiian Pizza with Stuff Crust Pizza issssss sooooooo niccceeee... oh man.. talk about being in heaven..

Hello ????? Anybody up for the tee thingy or not de huh ? Wah liao.. I asked so long le.. nobody reply me de.. Hmz.. another idea will be we do the logo thing up den u guys go and get ur own fave colored tee and give it to us den we go print it out.. Oh.. and time to change the outlook of this blog le hor ? I'm kinda sian of it already..

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger .::öRäNg3™::. said...

erm.. when did u ask abt the tee thingy.. i dunno lehz... lolz.. am fine with it.. just do all together la.. better chosing colour very weird coz also dunno where to find a plain coloured shirt.. lolz

PIZZA ??? SICK OF IT.. .i need some chinese food instead.. think it would be a long time before i go SIM again.. lolz..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home