Friday, June 04, 2004

oei...me miss sch

oei..sianz...me miss sch lehz..me here very busy and my superb sux lehz Give me tonnes of work to do, haiz...so how's the grduation outing gg? no one tot of having a class bbq i guess? haha...sianz..btw i think the class timetable is out anyone got print theirs out? maybe we get tally and seehow we can meet up? haha....hey sok how's your att so far? me lazy to read the past few blogs...haha so can give me a brief update? hiak hiak... good thing my boss having holi next week..yeah!!!!! finally a break...so how's del and fi? u all doing ok? seldom see others come up lehz...wher have all the others gone to? haha...me today a bit siao liao..din do much today..slack whole day...maybe next week moi can go swimming liao le...boss nt here..haha....ok lahz hope 2 see more of u all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home